Participants from Parkview, Beechwood, Riverside, and Griffin recreation centers march along East Water Street following a history lesson at the Riverfront Amphitheater during their Juneteenth celebration on Tuesday afternoon in New Albany. Juneteenth is a national holiday that commemorates the end of slavery.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Weisheit found guilty of murder, arson
- The bigger plan chosen for 10th Street in Jeffersonville
- New Albany celebrates end of slavery during inaugural Juneteenth festival
- Floyd County Council approves redistricting plan
- Officials, kids break ground on downtown bridge
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
GIRLS' TENNIS: Floyd Central’s Boesing is undisputed Player of the Year
Highlander senior earns honor for third consecutive seasonContinued ...
- RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY
- BOYS' TRACK AND FIELD: The best still to come for Hamsley
- COLLEGE WORLD SERIES: Oregon St. sends Cards home with 11-4 CWS win
- GIRLS' TENNIS: Floyd Central’s Boesing is undisputed Player of the Year
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES