- Breaking News
- $1 million Powerball winner purchased in Jeffersonville
INDIANA'S BEST: Braves win Class A state championship over Triton, 55-50
McCoy tallies 15 points; Lynch earns Trester Award
- Borden wins Class A boys' state basketball title
- 6:30 P.M. UPDATE: Clark prosecutor: No charges to be filed in Lighthouse bar fight
- Likely body, car of missing Sellersburg teen Ethan Bennett discovered
- Suspects in fatal stabbing in custody
- 5 P.M. UPDATE: East-end bridge expected to be completed by October 2016
- Camm’s trial to be held in Boone County
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Dragons earn first win since 1942
In a game that started Friday, Silver Creek completed a 44-12 victory over Eastern on Saturday at Pekin.
The win is the first since the Silver Creek football varsity program was re-established in 2010. It is the first football triumph at the school since 1942.
FOOTBALL UPDATE: Providence’s kickoff time moved up to 7 p.m.
Providence’s home football game tonight with Indian Creek became the third area contest that has had its kickoff time moved up because of the impending severe weather expected to hit Southern Indiana later this evening.
- More Breaking News Headlines