NEW ALBANY — The former Emery's Ice Cream Shop building was moved Monday morning from a storage location to its permanent location on the corner of Eighth Street and Culbertson Avenue in New Albany. The building will be used as a sustainable living techniques classroom and kitchen in the planned Urban Fusion Community Garden. The building was moved by Indiana Landmarks.
- SPJ to feature Courier-Journal publisher at Tuesday event
- Plans for former Colgate plant uncertain
Southern Indiana Business Source
eMagazine now available.
- Jeffersonville pain clinic doctor’s license remains suspended
- 360 jobs coming to River Ridge
- New Albany jewelry producer to add 80 jobs
- Clark County airport authority bill moves forward
- States start process to implement bridges tolling
- Marsh trial shows supermarket chain’s downfall
- First Tuesday to feature two local businesses
- More Business/Money Headlines