- May 13, 2013
- Less pollution, caring for Mother Nature theme of festival
- Relay volunteer’s time was well spent
- Public wants to know what happened to Jeffersonville animal shelter donations
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For May 13
- May 12, 2013
- Stand Down to offer services to military, veterans May 18
- May 10, 2013
- Painting of Sellersburg water tower expected to start next week
Shoplifting call turns to high-speed chase in Clarksville
A Louisville woman found shoplifting at Walmart along Veteran’s Parkway sent police on a high-speed pursuit before she was taken into custody Tuesday, officials reported.Continued ...
Former Jeffersonville pain management clinic doctor loses license in Kentucky
The doctor accused of overprescribing pain medications while working at a Jeffersonville pain management clinic has had her medical license revoked in Kentucky.Continued ...
Dr. Lea Ann Marlow’s medical license in Kentucky was revoked May 2 by the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure.
Clarksville Police respond to domestic dispute
An argument between two residents of a Clarksville home Tuesday resulted in a man being jailed on battery charges.Continued ...
- County departments to be billed for insurance