NEW ALBANY — Slate Run Elementary in New Albany again made chocolate suckers on Thursday morning. Each year, the school's second graders produce and sell the suckers as part of a profit and loss lesson in their economy unit. The suckers will be for sale at the school Dec. 18 through Dec. 20 and the profits will be donated to charity. See related photos.
- OUT OF THE BOX: NAHS students to perform for Public Art Walk
- BBQ MY WAY: BBQ, grilling myths, facts
- Southern Indiana Flavor: Several Hoosiers part of Louisville Thoroughbreds
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: Michael C. Kerr
Movie preview: “Man of Steel”
When his new world is attacked by a force that humans are powerless to defend themselves against, Clark assumes the identity of Superman and fights to protect the entire human race.
Movie preview: “This Is the End”
Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel star as themselves along with Danny McBride, Jonah Hill, and Craig Robinson in this end-of-days comedy.
VIDEO: Art on the Parish Green
Watch the News and Tribune's video from the seventh-annual Art on the Parish Green.
VIDEO: JEFF Fest packs Preservation Park
Check out the News and Tribune's video from the 18th-annual JEFF Fest.
- NOT LATE TO THE DANCE: Weber School of Dance turns 65
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: The Edwardsville Tunnel
- More Lifestyles Headlines