Detectives from the Indiana State Police Post at Sellersburg are trying to locate Skyler L Naugle, 26, from Salem. Naugle is a person of interest in the home invasion/robbery case detectives are working. He has been seen driving a white 1989 Mazda MX-6 sports car with Indiana license plates.
Naugle is not wanted for any crime at this time; however, detectives do need to speak to him in reference to this case.
If anyone has seen or knows the location of Naugle they are encouraged to call the Indiana State Police Post at Sellersburg at 812-246-2509 or inside of Indiana at 1-800-872-6743.
The home invasion/robbery occurred on Old State Road 56 in Washington County on Tuesday evening. During the crime, Ronald L. Chastain was fatally shot by the homeowner as he and another man allegedly robbed the homeowner. Since that night, detectives have been trying to locate the other suspect involved in this case. He is described as a white male, 5-feet, 10 inches to 6-feet tall. The night of the crime he was wearing what appeared to be a black and white colored homemade mask on his face. He should be considered dangerous.
- Most Wanted
MOST WANTED: Floyd County — July 2010
All information will be kept confidential.
Police seek public help finding five on outstanding warrants
Early morning on June 4, a multi-agency task force with more than 55 law enforcement officers in and around Floyd County set out to execute 54 felony warrants, nearly all of them drug cases.
Police arrested 44 of their targets as well as four others. In the days following the roundup, several others have been arrested. Five warrants remain outstanding as of Friday afternoon.
- Georgetown convenience store robbed at gunpoint The Floyd County Sheriff’s Department is seeking help to identify a suspect in a Georgetown armed robbery.
- Police seek help identifying man in attempted break-in The Clark County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in an attempted burglary in Charlestown.
- Floyd police warn about woman offering to clean carpet The Floyd County Sheriff’s Department is warning about a possible scam artist reported in the 4400 block of St. Mary’s Road in Floyds Knobs.
- Police: Man stole purse from vehicle outside day care The Floyd County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the public’s help in identifying an alleged purse thief seen in store surveillance video.
- Woman pleads for thief to return patio furniture The red bows were still on her patio furniture, a Christmas gift from her family.
- Drive-by shooting reported The New Albany Police Department is investigating a drive-by shooting incident that occurred about 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning in the Village Drive apartment complex.
- Police search for suspect in Walgreens robbery Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred Tuesday before 2 p.m. at the Walgreens at 1702 E. Spring St. in New Albany.
- Salem man sought as person of interest in Washington Co. robbery
- More Most Wanted Headlines
- MOST WANTED: Floyd County — July 2010