SLIDESHOW: Ohio River Bridges Project gourndbreaking
Photos from the groundbreaking ceremony for the Ohio River Bridges Project on Thursday.
- PHOTO GALLERIES
- SLIDESHOW: New Albany Bike Rodeo Participants made their way through the bicycle safety rodeo course at the Griffin Center on Friday afternoon in New Albany. About 20 participants from the Riverside, Parkview and Griffin Street recreation centers learned about traffic rules and general bicycle safety in the Kosair Children's Hospital event through the New Albany Department of Parks and Recreation. See related photos by Christopher Fryer.
- YEARS IN THE MAKING: Ribbon cut on Bicentennial Park in New Albany New Albany Mayor Jeff Gahan, center, lead the ribbon cutting ceremony at the official opening of the Bicentennial Park at the corner of Spring and Pearl streets in downtown New Albany on Friday evening. See related photos from staff photographer Christopher Fryer.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Southern Indiana Night at the Louisville Bats The News and Tribune sponsored Southern Indiana Night at the Louisville Slugger Field.
- SLIDESHOW: Photos of NAHS, Floyd Central and Clarksville graduations Check out a photo slideshow of some recent area high school graduations.
- SLIDESHOW: Shedding light on cancer The American Cancer Society in Louisville held its Every Candle Has a Name luminaria ceremony Thursday on the Big Four Bridge. About 5,000 bags were illuminated as part of the ceremony in honor of those affected by cancer and in commemoration of the society's 100th birthday.
- Scenes from Starlight Strawberry Festival Check out our slideshow of photos from the popular annual event.
- SLIDESHOW: Dalai Lama's visit Check out photographer Christopher Fryer's photos of the Dalai Lama's visit to Louisville.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Girls' Track and Field Sectionals Local teams participated in track and field sectionals at Corydon and Jeffersonville on May 15.
- SLIDESHOW: Kentucky Derby 139 Check out the News and Tribune's images from the 139th running of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday in Louisville.
- SLIDESHOW: Balloon flight Check out photographer Christopher Fryer's images from a Monday hot air balloon flight.