GEORGETOWN — A 34-year-old Depauw woman was taken to University of Louisville Hospital after her Mazda 3 crashed into concrete pillar in front of 2271 Canal Lane in Georgetown on Wednesday afternoon. A Floyd County Police spokeman at the scene said she was unresponsive, had two broken legs and a head injury. She was transported by ambulance to U of L in critical condition. Police are investigating the accident.
- Police & Fire News
- CRIME BRIEFS: Alleged burglar nabbed, meth found in car with kids
- Man found guilty of murdering children in his home
- CRIME BRIEFS: Report: Woman attacks neighbor, bites officer
- Final arguments in murder trial may come Tuesday
- Jeffersonville bank robber remains at large
- Kids’ tragic deaths detailed
- Stepmom’s call leads to heroin-related arrests
- Jeffersonville bank robbery suspect at large
- Meth lab found in abandoned New Albany home
Charlestown teen missing
The Charlestown Police Department is seeking any information on the whereabouts of 17-year-old Gwen Nichole Rubio who was last seen almost three days ago.
- More Police & Fire News Headlines