- March 2012 tornado coverage
- Hornet pride on display: Henryville’s schools on schedule to open for 2012-13 school year, administrators impressed
- Henryville victims giving back
Project embraces community’s spirit following tornadoes
The publication is available beginning today for $9.95 at several locations throughout Southern Indiana. A portion of the proceeds from sales will benefit disaster relief efforts.
Trio of heroes: Three men who helped rescue Henryville woman talk about tornadoes
Lovins told Smallwood to “hold this thing like you’ve never held anything tighter in your life.”
“She wasn’t in shock. She was talking just like me and you,” Lovins said.
- A snapshot of perseverance: Clapp family sorting through their lives post-tornado
- Help for those on the Hill: Daisy Hill residents working to rebuild homes, lives
Rebuild Marysville event raises money for town hit by tornado
Kirsty Travelstead of Marysville explained that as of Saturday morning, more than 300 T-shirts had been sold. For the event they had hopes of raising at least $5,000 from the T-shirts, food sales and the grill raffle.
- A night of thanks: Lady Antebellum event raises $285,000 for Henryville
Fundraiser set to help rebuild Marysville
In Marysville, T-shirts are being sold at Marysville Hardware to raise money to rebuild the Community Center.
Tornado retrospective to feature reader photos
We are looking for reader photos of the storm and cleanup, and will give you some spending money if we use your photo in the July publication.
- More March 2012 tornado coverage Headlines