NEW ALBANY — Holy Family Catholic School students danced during Project All Children Exercise Simultaneously in the main parking lot at the school Wednesday afternoon. See related photo.
Parkwood Elementary School fifth-grader Dylan Fawbush goes down a water slide at the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center on Thursday morning. Fawbush and the rest of the student body from the school were rewarded with a day at the center for clocking the most steps, using pedometers, in the Greater Clark County Schools Fitness Challenge. This is the third year in a row that Parkwood has placed first in the challenge, although this year they tied with Bridgepoint Elementary School.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For May 25-26
- State police to increase watch over Memorial Day weekend
- CRIME BRIEFS: Man accused of pointing gun; son admits to stealing mom's car
- DDP’s ‘You’re Only Young Twice’ provides comic relief
- State won’t use free lunch program as poverty indicator
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
CLASS A BASEBALL SECTIONAL: Borden reaches Class A Lanesville Sectional final by trouncing Mustangs, 13-3
South Central tops Rock CreekContinued ...
- TRACK REGIONAL: Local trio win regional championships
- LOPRESTI: Indy may need an American champion
- ROUNDUP: Borden nips Henryville in 18-hole match at Covered Bridge
- CLASS A BASEBALL SECTIONAL: Borden reaches Class A Lanesville Sectional final by trouncing Mustangs, 13-3
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES