NEW ALBANY — Mary Stringer, left, and Justin Good worked to clear a storm drain along the 800 block of Vincennes Street in New Albany after a thunderstorm moved through the area on Wednesday afternoon. They said that every time there is a heavy rain they have to clear debris to prevent basement flooding in their rental property.
Thunderstorms moved through region Wednesday
David Keller stands with his granddaughter Ashley Keller in front of his home in Floyds Knobs on Tuesday afternoon. Keller was the recipient of a double lung transplant in 2007 and this month marks the anniversary of his surgery.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Man found guilty of murdering children in his home
- Court lets walkout fines against House Democrats stand
- Double-murder defendant takes witness stand against advice of counsel
- Three more redevelopment projects OK’d in Jeffersonville
- Making the most of a second chance: Lung-transplant recipient reaches 6-year milestone; advocates for organ donation
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
BOYS' TRACK AND FIELD: The best still to come for Hamsley
Hamsley is a state champion and now News and Tribune Track & Field Athlete of the YearContinued ...
- COLLEGE WORLD SERIES: Oregon St. sends Cards home with 11-4 CWS win
- COLLEGE WORLD SERIES: Hoosiers fall just short against Mississippi State, 5-4
- H.S. BASEBALL: Big-game Astle earns Player of the Year honor
- BOYS' TRACK AND FIELD: The best still to come for Hamsley
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES